Tuesday 16 October 2012

INSTA-ROUND UP

I'm struggling to get my head around the fact that it's October. Usually at this time of year I'm starting to plan my Winter wardrobe, getting excited about layers again and choosing a coat, but here I'm obessively checking the weather to see whether this weekend we'll have a beach day or not. It's confusing, but in a good way.
Perhaps as a result of the sudden hike in temperatures I haven't been around here much, but here's some of what I've been up to...



1. First festival of the season - Parklife
2. Festival outfit - ASOS Africa jacket, Glassons dress, House of Holland x Superga trainers
3. Summer manicure
4. Topshop x J.W. Anderson - worth the 20 days shipping time
5. Gelato from Messina i.e. the best Gelato outside of Italy
6. Typical ad for a Surry Hills garage sale
7. Maroubra Beach
8. Palm Beach outfit - ASOS shirt, Glassons dress, Havaianas
9. My favourite kind of Sundays = Bloody Mary Sundays at The Norfolk
10. Package from home!
11. Sydney breakfasts #1 Hyde Park
12. Sydney breakfasts #2 Bondi Beach at 6.36am
13. Rubiks cube on Maroubra Beach
14. Afternoon sun pre daylight savings
15. Dream homes on Bourke Street


FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW ON PINTEREST FOLLOW ON INSTAGR.AM  @HARDTOCHASE

No comments:

Post a Comment