Wednesday 12 September 2012

OUTFIT: LAYERED

Finally Spring has Sprung! That has to be the most overused phrase in Sydney over the last couple of weeks, but we have been experiencing some seriously good weather, not too dissimilar to an English summer (and I'm not just saying that to make you guys at home jealous, it's a useful comparator alright? Really).

I mostly define 'good weather' as whether or not I can wear bare legs and I've been sans tights/stockings for a couple of weeks now, but the mornings/evenings can be a bit on the chilly side, so layers are the order of the day. Since I carelessly (stupidly) lost my leather jacket at the weekend I thought I'd try a little denim on denim.

Wow did I just write two paragraphs about the weather? How very British of me. HERE'S WHAT I WORE:



Shirt by ASOS, Tee by American Apparel, Skirt by Mink Pink, Jacket by ASOS, Shoes by ASOS (anyone guess where I used to work?). Necklace by LF Stores

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW ON PINTEREST FOLLOW ON INSTAGR.AM  @HARDTOCHASE

1 comment:

  1. I quite like the double denim here, it really works!

    ReplyDelete