Saturday 22 October 2011

BLEACH LONDON

My beautician asked me this morning if I live in London for uni - she thought I was 21!!. This is excellent because next Saturday is my 30th birthday!
I can't think of a better way to spend the morning of my 30th than at BLEACH LONDON getting my hair dyed in a way I probably wouldn't have considered since around the age of 15 when Wella Colour Mousse and Sun In were all the rage.
What exactly I'm going for is underwraps until the day (not least because I don't know if I'll have the guts to go through with it. There's a plan A* and a plan B at the moment) but here's a selection of images from the folder on my computer name "hairspiration".






*Plan A is infinitely more exciting, but with excitement comes fear.
Images 1 &2 from Pani Ekscelencja all others from Bleach London

1 comment:

  1. I say you should go for it! I'd love to die my hair like that, but sadly I have a mother who would probably not let me do that.

    Odelia
    http://youreatulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete