Tuesday 11 January 2011

PLAYLIST

On NYE morning, I made pancakes and played music to dance around my (tiny) kitchen to. Since my new year's resolution is to cook more, this playlist has become a bit of a soundtrack for January.



Music to make pancakes to.. (click the title to open in Spotify!)

Quelqu'un M'a Dit - Carla Bruni
Stand By Me - Ben E. King
Don't Get Me Wrong - The Pretenders
The Girl From Ipanema - Frank Sinatra
Limit To Your Love - James Blake
Boys Don't Cry - The Cure
Moon River - Henry Mancini
I Say a Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
Close to Me - The Cure
Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien - Edith Piaf
The Lovecats - The Cure
Love Is A Battlefield - Pat Benatar
Night Air - Jamie Woon
My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Bennie and the Jets - Elton John

1 comment:

  1. I love this post.
    Love Is A Battlefield - what an ABSOLUTE tune!
    Is your spotify public so I can subscribe to this playlist? Looks like a good spring cleaning soundtrack x

    ReplyDelete