Thursday 25 March 2010

H&M + Sustainable Fabrics

I booked a trip to India (Mumbai and Goa) for May - little over 5 weeks away!! I've basically promised myself no shopping because I still have a HEAP of clothes from last Summer I wore once in Jamaica and didn't get to wear back in England where Summer was shortlived and pretty much over by August when I got home. However I've just seen H&M's Garden Collection, made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and other sustainable materials and I feel I may need to treat myself to one or two of these gorgeous pieces, in the name of doing my bit for the environment of course.



More at hm.com

4 comments:

  1. I love the floral shorts from the collection, and that blazer! I'm on a total shopping ban too but the prices are quite good so maybe I could make an exception!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that floral dress.
    H&M LOVE.
    Jealous about you going to Inida!
    Love your blog!
    Spam me
    Forums

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous stuff. I just got the red floral jacket... I LOVE it.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving H & M at the moment - really like all the shorts from the Garden Collection in particular.

    ReplyDelete