Sunday 6 December 2009

Updating from the apple store in Westfield from a test iPhone. Thought I should give this thing a try since I have one arriving at my house on thursday and i'm stuck with it for the next two years.

In other news posts will be sporadic until my laptop gets fixed. I saw the blue screen of death this morning and I haven't been able to do anything with it since.

Exciting event to go to on weds hopefully I will have found a way to update by then. TTFN ha I've just worked out caps lock what a loser

2 comments:

  1. Ahh are you going for a 2yr orange contract? I think I'm goingto do that in two weeks time...but 3G or 3GS? hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with t-mobile who I've been with forever. I told them I was leaving and they gave me a better deal than orange! 3gs all the way!

    ReplyDelete