Sunday 12 July 2009

LEAVING ON JET PLANE

In 48 hours time I will be on board a plane to Jamaica where I will be spending the following 14 days. I am notoriously bad at packing, I dread it every time I go away. My general approach is "if it fits in the case, take it with you", which means I over purchase and over pack every year. This is what my bed looked like last week and I've done some serious shopping since then. I may have a problem. But at least I won't be short of outfits.



There will be plenty of outfit posts when I get back no doubt. Not least to show of my £100 Supertrash jumpsuit which I got for a fiver yesterday, I can't wait to wear it.

See you in two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I'm also very bad at packing. My husband have to do all the packing when we go somewhere.. But that also means just one top a day and only one pair of shoes.=(

    All the more room for the things I shop on the trips of course and thats a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Jamaica was good - I've not been for a few years! I'm a horror at packing... my last packing experience was for NYC in May... I repacked my bag 5 TIMES before I left!

    ReplyDelete