Wednesday 14 January 2009

CROPPED



It's only January but I'm already getting excited about crop tops, so much so that I dug out my grey marl cropped tee from last summer to wear this week. Topshop have fully jumped on the bandwagon and a new one seems to hit the site every few days, the only problem is picking a favourite.
I am not sure whether I dare to bare the midriff, at least not until the temperature increases significantly, so it will be high waisted skirts for me and the pefect opportunity to pull out my X jeans - why did TS ever discontinue these??

3 comments:

  1. I was looking at that floral one on the website a few days ago, haven't seen it irl yet but I am VERY tempted to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah the floral one's probably the cutest as i am over lace already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah love all of these..esp the floral white lace aaand the black. wish it was SUMMER already.

    x

    ReplyDelete