Sunday 30 November 2008

MOST COVETED



I fell in love with the dress that Diana wore on X Factor on Saturday night. I've managed to track it down to Darlingclothes.com. The sole stockist is a boutique called Leila and lucky for me, one of the three branches is just round the corner from me. I might have to take a trip there tomorrow afternoon, though it's currently sold out on the website so I don't hold out much hope. Unlike Diana I would plan to wear it with shoes (what is with the barefoot thing??).

I have a magpie-like obsession with appliquéd sequins and pearls at the moment. The Heaven and Earth dress arrived on Friday and then a friend told me she could have got me one for free! It pays to have friends in high places. So I'm sending my one back and saving myself £60!

Photos from darlingclothes.com

1 comment: