Friday 24 October 2008

HONOURABLE MENTION

Steph told me this was going to happen long before I saw it however when I saw it in print in black and white, I still could not stop the smile from spreading across my face. It was all I could do to stop myself from tapping the person next to me in Borders saying "Hey look at this, that's my best mate's website mentionned by The Ting Tings! In Elle Magazine!"



If you haven't logged on to NEET Magazine yet, then seriously, where have you been? NEET is all about grassroots creativity, it's full of stylish people, great photography and links to some brilliant independent designers. All stylishly pulled together by the fabulous Stephanie J. In fact it's thanks to the September issue that I found this fab etsy seller of vinyl wall art. I have saved a space for the the cuckoo clock on my bedroom wall.



Click now!

No comments:

Post a Comment