Friday 24 October 2008

ALL OVER SEQUINS ALL OVER AGAIN



I reorganised my Style.com lookbooks yesterday (this is what being off work does to a person) and came across this image from Chanel S/S 2007! I love this 'casual glam' look, the opulent sequins juxtaposed with the casual plaid top half. (Not to mention the legs! Oh Carmen Kass how I would love your legs).
I am now obsessed with getting my hands on some sequin shorts to wear with my new boots and check shirt. I do not need to remind you of my sequin obsession (sequin bow, sequin trainers anyone?)



I've since come across these from Topshop which are exactly what I had in mind, but it appears they're out of stock. Help! I'm now convinced that this is what I need for the perfect day-to-night outfit for next Friday (work related drinks party straight from the office).

With tights, opaque tights, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment